Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jaemin Park - chapter 1

Goals for this course

200904071 Jaemin Park

 

1. All I can do is create a interesting story if I have enough time to write. This is why I choose this class. I want to improve my writing skills in various ways.

 

2. When I write an essay, it's hard to write long in a short time even though I work hard for it. The second problem is organizing ideas. I think I didn't practice enough to write well. Getting ideas in a short time is another problem. If I want to write well, I need enough time to get better idea.

 

3. I usually put my homework off until the last minute so I couldn't my essay even one more time. When I find a writing assignment difficult, I usually search the internet and sometimes I ask my friends a question.

 

4. I hope I write more quickly. I need to practice for better organization and have more confidence with writing.

 

5. When I write an essay, it's hard to get ideas in a short time.

Free writing would be help practice get more ideas in a short time. And sharing my essay with other students would be helpful because I can get advice from other students who speak English fluently. At last, it's necessary to revise from teacher because after writing, I don't even know what my problem is. I think the most important thing is that one should know his/her problem and improve writing skills step by step.

2 comments:

  1. 200702094 Chong rim Yoo
    I could see that we have similar difficulty in writing.
    Hope we can improve it till the end if this semester :)
    It's great to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Park Ye Jee 200904069December 27, 2012 at 9:54 PM

    I think knowing what was wrong is important to improve our skills.
    so as you said, feedback from teachers or partners can be helpful!

    ReplyDelete