Friday, December 28, 2012

Kwang-Jin Lee / Chapter 1.

 

A Beginning Survey

201102327 Kwang-Jin Lee

 

1.     Constructuring structures

Desire to express myself                                                    

Thinking seriously about the topic

 

2.     Writing "in English": I tend to have problems to write in English which could be written easily in Korean

Getting ideas from topics that teacher gives us

Grammar and vocabulary correction

 

3.     I usually put it off until nearly deadline but if I have enough time, I try to revise my writing until it looks well written for me. And I talk with my friends when some difficulties arise.

 

4.     Getting used to write in English

Ability to have better choices on words or phrases

Ability to write more briefly

 

5.     Free writing: I can get used to writing

Reading English texts: I can learn useful expressions from written texts

Advice from other students: I can get ideas that I haven't thought about

2 comments:

  1. About one of those to question 5 - Reading English texts to learn useful expressions from written texts - This is really important from my view, too. Also, since almost every professionals recommend this as one of the best language learning tools, I deeply believe this will somehow help my english skills too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking seriously about the topic. What do you mean by that?
    well... In my opinion every writing should not be serious.
    Some easy and less serious writings can be more effective and give a strong impact to the readers in some way I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete