Thursday, December 27, 2012

Soyoon Sung: Chapter 1

1.     One of my strengths as a writer is the ability to organize ideas. Second, I think starting with interesting introduction such as with an anecdote is my another strength and third is coherence. 

 

2.     I think being creative is most difficult. Others that make me afraid of writing are grammar and getting ideas related to the topic. 

 

3.     I put it off until the last minute for an out-of-class writing assignment, and I write several drafts revising my essay one or more times. I go to professors or my friends to get help for my writing assignment, too. 

 

4.     I would like to have confidence, ability to write fast, and creativity in my writing. My sentences are boring and repetitive, so I want the sentences to be various in ways. Also, I always get afraid before writing, because I think I am a bad writer. I want to get confidence in any writings. 

 

5.     I think reading other people's essays and books will help  me to improve as a good writer. It will help me to know how to write the various kinds of sentences. Second, getting feedback and advice from the professor and other students will be helpful, since these are not from my view, I can look at my essay objectively. Lastly, writing as much as I can, with a lot of revision will be helpful, because I think the more I write, the less I will be afraid of writing.

4 comments:

  1. I think that starting writing with interesting introduction is powerful. It makes reader curious and keeps reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to have confidence. I Think we have to practice many times to improve our skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. park ye jee 200904069December 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM

    200904069 park Ye jee
    i also want to have confidence. I think we have to rpactice many times to improve our skills.we can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting introduction? It sounds easy, but it is not. You have to read really a lot.

    ReplyDelete